210 County Road 101 N
PO Box 660
Wayzata, MN 55391
Our Core Purpose:
The mission of Wayzata Public Schools is to ensure a world-class education that prepares each and every student to thrive today and excel tomorrow in an ever-changing global society.
What We Intend to Create and Experience:
The vision of Wayzata Public Schools is to be a model of excellence where all students discover their unique talents, develop a love and tenacity for learning and demonstrate confidence and capacity for success through:
Exceptional Student Learning, Experiences and Relationships:
- High achievement by each and every student–no exceptions, no excuses;
- Content-rich, rigorous and personalized education;
- Meaningful relationships with teachers, staff, mentors and peers in a welcoming, nurturing and safe environment where all are valued for who they are and the contributions they make.
Community Trust, Confidence and Partnership:
- Comprehensive learning opportunities meeting diverse learner needs and community aspirations;
- Committed to being the first choice for students and families;
- Maintaining the highest levels of satisfaction and pride by staff, parents and community.
- Attraction, development and retention of exemplary, creative and engaged employees;
- Accountability by all staff for individual and collective performance;
- Effective and efficient use of time and human, financial and physical resources;
- Culture of continuous improvement and responsive innovation;
- High performing district governance, management and partnerships.