Good morning Wayzata, and thanks for joining Wayzata.com for the Top 5 Stories of the week. The Wayzata Art Experience was an eventful festivity this weekend, the Wayzata Boys Tennis Team won a spot in the semifinals and a high school senior earned a spot as a finalist in a video competition.
Here we go again, the Top 5 stories of the week:
Brought to you this time around by:
- Metro Photo & Frames, for the best in Custom Framing and digital photography. 1310 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata - (952) 473-9094 Click here to order prints!
- John Roti at M&I Mortgage, for all your residential lending needs. Call John at 952-697-4516 to refi your mortgage at historically low rates!
- Jimmy John's freaky fast gourmet sandwich delivery. 1140 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata, MN - (952) 224-9669
- The Wayzata Art Experience was a festival of visual, culinary and performance art this past weekend in downtown Wayzata. Dan and Elisha volunteered Saturday, May 17 and Jon Wright took photos of the event which have been crafted into a slideshow. Additionally, check out a video of the show from Saturday here.
- The Wayzata Prom was held Saturday night at International Market Square. View a slide show of the Event here.
- Wayzata High School senior Matt Ferro is one of six finalists in the Rock the Belt video competition advocating seat belt use to other teenagers. View Ferro's video and other finalist videos at the Rock the Belt Web site and vote for your favorite.
- The Boys Tennis Team has earned a spot at the semifinals after a 6-1 victory over Chaska. The Trojans won the consolation championship at last year's state tournament.
- The Dakota Rail Regional Trail will be opening June 20 and allow bikers to travel from Wayzata to St. Bonifacius. Opening day will offer activities for kids, historic highlights of the rail corridor and refreshments.
Stay tuned to Wayzata.com for all the latest news and information in Wayzata.