|Ice cream is a sure fire cool treat on a hot day like today. Photo Dan Gustafson.|
Searching for a way to survive in the sizzling heat? Look no further! Wayzata.com will end your search for ways to stay cool.
Today there is a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1:00 pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 96 degrees and humidity at 75%.
Here are the top ten ways to stay cool:
1. Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Minnetonka at Wayzata Beach
2. Dive into a Vermonster challenge bucket of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
3. Feel the breeze riding a sail boat on Wayzata Bay
4. Cruise down to Dairy Queen in Navarre for a cool treat
5. Grab an iced coffee or smoothie from Caribou and visit with friends on the Lake St. patio
6. Stick your head in a freezer at Lunds
7. Enjoy a popsicle from the food vendor at Wayzata beach
8. Pick up a new water bottle at the Epic Grind
9. Go tubing or water skiing around Lake Minnetonka
10. Play catch on the shores of Big Island
Any other ideas or comments? Leave them in the comments box below.
Stay tuned to Wayzata.com, your Wayzata sweltering heat leader.