Wayzata’s Seasonal Road Restrictions will go into effect on March 8, 2009 at 12:01 A.M.
For up to date information regarding road restrictions in Wayzata, call 952-404-5360. Additional Statewide Seasonal Load Limit information is available on Mn/DOT’s website: www.mn.dot.state.mn.us.
9 TON ROADS
- Wayzata Boulevard (From County Road 101 going west to T. H. 12)
- Superior Boulevard (From Wayzata Boulevard to Lake Street)
- Lake Street (From Superior Boulevard going west to Shoreline Drive (C.S.A.H 15))
- Lake Street (From Superior Boulevard going east to Eastman Lane to Bushaway Road (C.S.A.H 101))
- Ferndale Road South (From Wayzata Boulevard to Lake Street)
- Ferndale Road North (From Wayzata Boulevard going north to TH 12 Bridge)
6 TON ROADS
- North T.H. 12 Frontage Road (From CSAH 15 East to City Limits)
- South T.H. 12 Frontage Road (From County Rd. 101 S. East to City Limits)
NO VEHICLE IN EXCESS OF 8,000 POUNDS WEIGHT PER AXLE SHALL TRAVEL ON ANY OTHER CITY STREET UNLESS INDICATED ABOVE.
* Buses have written permission to use Barry Avenue South during seasonal road restriction period.
** U.S. Post Office mail delivery trucks have written permission to use Minnetonka Avenue South during seasonal road restriction period.