The City of Wayzata has the following vacancies on Commissions, Boards, and Authorities:
- Planning Commission (three 3-year terms expiring December 31, 2017)
- Housing and Redevelopment Authority (one 5-year term expiring December 31, 2019)
- Heritage Preservation Board (three 2-year terms expiring December 31, 2016)
- Communications Board (three 3-year terms expiring December 31, 2017)
- Lake Minnetonka Conservation District Board (one 3-year term expiring January 31, 2018)
- Park and Trails Board (two 3-year terms expiring December 31, 2017).
If you are a Wayzata resident and interested in serving your fellow Citizens and the City of Wayzata through one of these open positions, please visit Wayzata.org on or after Monday, September 22nd to download an application which is due October 31, 2014 at 11 a.m.