Editors note: the following is an email from Juliana Panetta who is part of the Wayzata’s 2040 Think Tank leadership team named Future iQ.
I hope this email finds you well! You are receiving this email because you participated in or was nominated to the City of Wayzata Think Tank workshop.
CITY OF WAYZATA SCENARIOS OF THE FUTURE REPORT
We are delighted to share with you the City of Wayzata Scenarios of the Future Report. This is the result of your hard work and ideas from the Wayzata 2040 Think Tank Workshop held in September. The report is very insightful and fully explores the four scenarios developed during the Think tank. I think you will enjoy reading it. The link below allows you to watch highlights of the first day of the Think Tank and also download the City of Wayzata Scenarios of the Future Report.
As you may be aware, the next step of the visioning project is a robust stakeholder engagement process. The hope is to talk to as many Wayzata residents and stakeholders as possible. We successfully held the kickoff visioning workshop on October 16th and as of today have five more workshops scheduled. While City residents and stakeholders are welcome to attend any workshop, when a particular group is noted, the conversation will be generally geared towards that group.
- November 9th – 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm – McCormick’s Irish Pub and Restaurant – OPEN TO ALL (Appetizers and Wine Tasting Generously Provided by McCormick’s)
- November 9th – 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm – Wayzata Fire Dept. Meeting Room (600 Rice St East) Wayzata Historical Society and Heritage Preservation Board
- November 10th – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Folkestone Conservatory (100 Promenade Ave) Folkestone Residents and Quayside Residents
- November 13th – 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm – The Pavilion at The Promenade (850 Lake Street N.) Wayzata Businesses, Wayzata Commuters, and Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce Members
- November 13th – 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm – The Pavilion at The Promenade (850 Lake Street N.) – OPEN TO ALL
We encourage you to share the workshop flyer below with friends and neighbors and check back on www.Wayzata.org/Wayzata2040 as more workshop dates will be added!
In-House Attorney and Engagement Specialist – Future iQ