Come for the art, stay for the fun!
- Shop 100 local and national juried artists and Wayzata’s charming boutique shops. Enjoy free parking.
- Stroll Lake Street and enjoy refreshing wine, ice cold craft beer, or a Bootleg otherwise known as “Minnesota’s Signature Drink”.
- Savor artful eats at local dining hot spots and food truck specialty foods.
- Cruise the historic Steamboat Minnehaha, discounted tickets available at the boat: only $5.
- Experience garden landscape designs, entertainment, islands of live music, artist demonstrations, and an activity zone for art lovers of all ages along Lake Street.
- The fun begins Friday evening at Wine on Wayzata Bay, an annual charity fundraiser benefit for the Wayzata Community Sailing Center – Learn more and get your tickets at WineOnWayzataBay.com for a reduced price.
Check out our EXCITING Features
- Antique & Classic Boat Show (Sun. only). Art and boat lovers will have a rare opportunity to appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship of some of the most unique vintage wood boats on the Lake at Broadway docks, 700 Lake St E, Wayzata
- Meet Tim Shore, 2017 award winning Featured Artist, and hear all about his love of crafting custom wooden paddleboards (booth #94-102)
- Don’t miss the Emerging Artists booth, a brand new program allowing young adults the chance to put their artistic talent on display.
- Enjoy Free Sailboat Rides (Sat. only) on Wayzata Bay, courtesy of Wayzata Community Sailing Center at Broadway docks, 700 Lake St E, Wayzata
- Take part in our Community Art Projects – Canoe/Kayak Building by the Urban Boatbuilders, a non-profit focused on positive youth development. And Fish Sculptures with Mike Carina, a local artist focusing on the health of the Lake and environment.
- Wind up or wind down with Wayzata’s ARTY parties! Enjoy happy hours, food and drink specials, and events hosted by local restaurants all around town throughout the weekend. And if you’re looking to work off some of those calories, get your tickets now for the Wayzata Brew Works BEER RUN, Saturday, June 24.
- Make a weekend out of the celebration! The Hotel Landing, Lake Minnetonka’s first and only hotel in over 50 years, is opening June 16. #ExperienceWayzata
Presented by The Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce. A big thank you to our sponsors TCF Bank, Mediacom, The Hotel Landing, Bootleg, Align Health & Wellness, Envy Skin Clinic, The Brost Clinic, Coldwell Banker Burnet, Renewal by Andersen, My Pillow, Venture Photography, Above & Beyond Construction, Skingevity Med Spa and Life & Vitality Chiropractic.
Disclaimer – REALTOR Dan Gustafson, the publisher of this website, is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Burnet.